I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total.
Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came in it's individual box. Good impression so far. I really wanted to like HoneyColor.com but...
2 pairs had a scratch on the lenses that can't be seen until you've opened the bottle, very small but you can definitely feel it when you wear them. (Defectives)
2 pairs came with the right prescription numbers on the bottle(-5.50, -7.00) but when I tried them on, I know it had no prescription at all. Probably another Defect problem.
Of the 6 pairs I ordered, only 2 lenses were not defects.
I would not recommend HoneyColor.com as there seems to be too many defective lenses and it seems up to chance if you get the good ones. I'll stick to Loveshoppingholics.com for reliability.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective lenses in every order
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Honey Color Circle Lens
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."