I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total.
Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came in it's individual box. Good impression so far. I really wanted to like HoneyColor.com but...
2 pairs had a scratch on the lenses that can't be seen until you've opened the bottle, very small but you can definitely feel it when you wear them. (Defectives)
2 pairs came with the right prescription numbers on the bottle(-5.50, -7.00) but when I tried them on, I know it had no prescription at all. Probably another Defect problem.
Of the 6 pairs I ordered, only 2 lenses were not defects.
I would not recommend HoneyColor.com as there seems to be too many defective lenses and it seems up to chance if you get the good ones. I'll stick to Loveshoppingholics.com for reliability.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective lenses in every order
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Honey Color Circle Lens
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "I purchased a pair of Oakley Chamfer 2 eyeglass frames for $107.35 and sent them to 39dollarglasses.com to have lenses fitted and installed. I placed the lens order for $54.90..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."