1.8K views
2.3

I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total.

Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came in it's individual box. Good impression so far. I really wanted to like HoneyColor.com but...

2 pairs had a scratch on the lenses that can't be seen until you've opened the bottle, very small but you can definitely feel it when you wear them. (Defectives)

2 pairs came with the right prescription numbers on the bottle(-5.50, -7.00) but when I tried them on, I know it had no prescription at all. Probably another Defect problem.

Of the 6 pairs I ordered, only 2 lenses were not defects.

I would not recommend HoneyColor.com as there seems to be too many defective lenses and it seems up to chance if you get the good ones. I'll stick to Loveshoppingholics.com for reliability.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Honey Color and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Honey Color to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was defective lenses in every order. Author liked the most prices. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Honey Color honey color circle lens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Honey Color?

Comments