I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total.
Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came in it's individual box. Good impression so far. I really wanted to like HoneyColor.com but...
2 pairs had a scratch on the lenses that can't be seen until you've opened the bottle, very small but you can definitely feel it when you wear them. (Defectives)
2 pairs came with the right prescription numbers on the bottle(-5.50, -7.00) but when I tried them on, I know it had no prescription at all. Probably another Defect problem.
Of the 6 pairs I ordered, only 2 lenses were not defects.
I would not recommend HoneyColor.com as there seems to be too many defective lenses and it seems up to chance if you get the good ones. I'll stick to Loveshoppingholics.com for reliability.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective lenses in every order
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Honey Color Circle Lens
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."